OSL Group Holdings Ltd t/a CQR Fire & Security is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use information that we collect about you lawfully. We adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we may collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and, if relevant, card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We may use your information to inform you about new products/services.
- We will only contact individuals with your consent.
- We will not collect sensitive information about you without explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date and you can check the information that we hold by emailing email@example.com and requesting a copy. If you find any inaccuracies we will promptly delete or modify the information accordingly.
- We do not sell or distribute your information in any way and OSL Group Holdings Ltd will ensure that your details are held securely in accordance with our strict internal security policies. We will not pass your information on to any third parties.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to relevant employees.
Cookies and Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google. It gathers anonymous data on how people are using this site and then provides us with visitor statistics, details of page views etc. We can see what people have done, but not who has done it. You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout